Wednesday 19 October 2011

October Luxe Box Review

Finally received my October Luxe Box.
They are by Loose Button.  (Click link for more info).
It should have arrived yesterday but Canada Post decided not to deliver it to me and had me go the the post office to pick it up.
They have changed their look.  I kinda knew it would be black with white letters and logo.  The Winners stores did that to make them look more posh/Chic.



Summary what I have received.
Lise Watier - Flash Lift Radiance Vials - full size $27 (7ml), sample is $3.86 (1ml) (New item launching this month)
L'Oreal Keratas - Elixir Ultime - full size $50 (125ml) , sample size $2 (5ml)
China Glaze - Crackle nail polish in Latticed Lilac - full size $8 (14 ml), I received the full size
Olay Professional Pro-X - Eye restoration Complex - full size $60 (15ml) , I assume the sample is $12 (3ml)
Lise Watier - Plumpissimo Le Gloss - full size $20 (6.2 ml), sample size $4+ (1.5ml)
Total worth is $29.86
In addition I received a $25 off if I spend $75 at Dealuxe.

The box looks nice but the previous box was more better.
I could reuse it but this box I am not sure what I would do with it.
What do you think?

According to my research whoever received full size nail polish were different than mine.

Other people received :
Calvan Klein Euphoria lotion and perfume or Chloe perfume
Lise Watier Flash Lift Radiance vial
Mooroccan Oil treatment for fine and light colour hair
Pur Minerals - correcting primer or glow powder
Olay Professional Pro-X eye restortation complex

I wish I had that box with the perfume and Pur Mineral.  Always want to try that brand.
Overall  I am pretty happy with my box.  I did paid the one year subscription so 10 more boxes to go.
Cant wait to see what is next.

2 comments:

  1. It actually doesn't look like very much at all for the size of the box, still if you happy with it that's the main thing right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie White Beattie12 July 2017 at 05:05

    It looks like you got some really good products in your box and I would love to try them

    ReplyDelete