Monday 29 October 2018

Hallmark Fall and Halloween gifting and home decor #LoveHallmarkCA #myhallmark

Saying good bye to Spring and Summer is never easy.  However, Fall is one of the most prettiest time of the year with the changing colour of the leaves.  This year, Hallmark has many great items for the Fall and Halloween gifting and home decor.








I like to bake a lot during this time of the year.  If you are a baker or know any bakers, they would love the Measuring Spoons and the Bowl of Thanks.  If you are having company over and setting up the table, you might like the Welcome Placemat, Napkins, and also the Rustic Wood Sign.

My daughter is excited for this year Halloween.  Halloween is always a fun time of the year.  At Hallmark, you will find a few great items you might like.  They have Halloween theme gift bags and tissue paper.  Don't for get Halloween theme stickers too.  Kids love stickers.  My daughter loves jewelry so she will like the Glass Bead Bracelet and she might also like the cool Skull Socks.

FLASH GIVEAWAY!!

Hallmark Canada would like to offer one of my readers to win a Bowl of Thanks



This giveaway will run from October 29th to November 10th, 2018 (midnight EST).  Winner, you have 24 hours to reply.  You must be 18+ Open to Canadians Only.  Good Luck! 
Psst - Can't win if you don't answer the mandatory question.  I am not responsible for shipping and handling or damages of the prize.  Your information will be sent to the Sponsor for the purpose of shipping out the prize.
















*Disclosure - I am apart of Hallmark panel member.  The product in this review was provided to me free of cost for the purpose of conducting this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and are not influenced by monetary compensation. #LoveHallmarkCA #myHallmark




33 comments:

  1. I am from Ontario, and I love Hallmark, you can find some pretty unique trinkets and a great place to find the perfect card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to buy gifts for friends and family at Hallmark. When I am looking for that very special item or keepsake there is no place better. I cherish my mother daughter mug from my daughter that I have had for 20 years,beautiful and made to last. It is like a wonderland of ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m from BC, and I love buying ornaments from Hallmark and cards if course!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm from BC, I love the cards and Christmas ornaments and holiday keepsakes from Hallmark Hallmark is a fantastic store for unique gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ontario...I purchase cards there for special people! One knows if they get a Hallmark card they feel special

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love browsing through Hallmark. Those measuring spoons are exactly what I need, and the Bowl of Thanks too, of course 😉

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alberta,and I love Hallmark especially at the holidays, they have the best keepsake ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am in BC. I like to buy cards and seasonal items from Hallmark!

    ReplyDelete
  9. am in Saskatchewan and buy puzzles, cards, gifties from Hallmark.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I’m from Newfoundland and I love buying ornaments and greeting cards from Hallmark .

    ReplyDelete
  11. Alberta and I love to buy cards, ornements, unique gift items and Willow tree!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I live in Nova Scotia. I like buying personalized ornaments from Hallmark.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am in Ontario. I like the selection of cards at Hallmark, so most often will buy cards. But they have wonderful little knick knack items as well.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am from MB. I like to purchase cards mostly, but do like to buy ornaments and seasonal items

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm in Ontario and I love some of their knick knacks for special occasions.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like to purchase cards at Hallmark. I am in Newfoundland.
    Florence Cochrane

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am from Manitoba and like to purchase adult coloring books and Toys at Hallmark

    ReplyDelete
  18. I live in NB and I like to buy seasonal decor, cards and ornaments at Hallmark.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I`m from Manitoba. I love to purchase ornaments from Hallmark

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm from Saskatchewan, and I buy keepsake ornaments every Christmas for the grandchildren (no matter how old they are getting....)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am from Alberta. I like to purchase cards from Hallmark.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am from Ontario and I like to buy cards and ornaments from Hallmark.

    ReplyDelete
  23. In ON & I usually purchase frames at Hallmark!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am from BC and we look forward each year to checking out and buying our kids new ornaments!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'm from Ontario and I like to purchase cards at Hallmark!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I am in Ontario. I can always find a great card at Hallmark. slhaydon@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I live in Sk. and I like to buy ornaments at Hallmark.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I'm in Ontario and I like to purchase cards and ornaments from Halmark.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I'm from Alberta and I like to buy cards and also ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I really like the sign!

    ReplyDelete