Thursday 1 November 2018

The 14th Annual Fall BabyTime Show ~ #Babytime18

The 14th Annual Fall BabyTime Show The International Centre, Hall 1 November 16-18, 2018



SHOP! TRY & BUY from over 250+ Manufacturers, Retailers and Artisans & Brands.
TALK TO THE EXPERTS behind your favourite brands and take advantage of great show specials. LEARN from Top Pregnancy and Parenting Experts. 
MEET AND GREET your favourite characters.

https://www.babytimeshows.ca/

FLASH GIVEAWAY!

The Babytime Show would like to offer two of my readers to win a pair of tickets.
The tickets are to be picked up at the show. (Travel is not included)


This giveaway will run from November 1st to November 12th, 2018 (midnight EST). Winner, You have 24 hours to reply. You must be 18+ Open to Canadians only Good Luck!  
Psst - Can't win if you don't answer the mandatory question.  I am not responsible for shipping and handling or damages of the prize.  The prize is shipped by the Sponsor and they may substitute the prize depending what is in stock.  Your information will be sent to the Sponsor for the purpose of shipping out the prize.
















Disclaimer - I was not compensated for this post.

3 comments:

  1. I'm from Ontario and I would drag hubby along with me as well as our 16 month old daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in Ontario and I would bring my sister!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm from Ontario and I would bring my sister in law.

    ReplyDelete