Tuesday 11 September 2012

August 2012 Glossybox (Cdn) ~ Unboxing

They just hit their 6 months anniversary - Happy Semi-Anniversary!
This is later than normal.
It hung out at the postal office for a few days because I didn't get the change to go get it.





Sebastian Potion 9 Lite - treatment styler
Full Size 150 ml @ $20.95, Sample Size 50ml @ $6.98

Biore make-up removing wipes
10ct @ $3.99 Sample Size
30ct @ $9.99
60ct @ $14.99

Kryolan For Glossybox
Special Edition Lipstick - Glossy Pink

Layla Mascara
Full Size = Sample Size 8ml @ $15.99
Gold Glitter?  Are you kidding me?  If I was 10 years younger, clubbing, picking up guys - maybe... :) I might use it for my daughter's arts and craft supply.

Befine Fine Food Skin Care
50ml-150ml @ $24-30
Warming Clay Mask with Cardamom, Arnica, & Pomegranate (14g)
Gentle Cleanser with Sugar, Mint, Oats, & Rice (10ml)
Pore Refining Treatment Scrub with Coconut, Jojoba, & Citrus (10ml)
Night Cream with Cocoa, Millet, & Rice Bran (10ml)

Trend Trunk Mystery Card
$5.00 gift card
No Thanks

Elastoplast SOS Blister
5 piece for $5.99, Sample 1 piece for $1.20

*Bonus* Ahava Mineral Body Lotion
Full Size 250ml @ $28, Sample Size 40ml @ $4.48
I've receive this lotion in my first Glossybox back in February 2012...I dont mind this dupe because I love this body lotion.


Total value of the box is $32+
(excluding Fine Food Skin Care & Trend Truck)

The Bottom Line
My experience with this month's box - 4/5
Product received - 3.5/5
The surprise - 4/5
Favourite product received - Find Food Skin Care sample pack

This month's box was OK.  The lipstick was a nice touch added to this month's box.  I doubt I will be using the $5 at the Trend Truck...I wonder who has the $250 one???

Do you like your box?






No comments:

Post a Comment