It feels good to finally finish some stuff - especially the ones that have been sitting around too long.
1. Ojon Shampoo & Conditioner (Travel Size)
These were from my ebeauty birthday bag. It was my first time using Ojon. I wont be purchasing the full size. Its Ok...I had better.
2. Ole Henriksen - African Red Tea facial cleanser. This is the travel size and I do have the full size bottle. I like it. I believe you can only purchase this at Sephora.
3. Bath & Body Works - Warm Vanilla Sugar. Finally finished this body butter. I think I have 4-5 more bottles/jars to go through. I cant wait to finish them all.
4. Wella Brilliance Conditioner. Received this in my April 2012 Glossybox. It was OK. Just a regular conditioner.
5. Nu.Me HydroPunch Hydrating Conditioner. Received this in my May 2012 Glymm bag. This made my hair soft. However, I am not interesting in purchasing from it online. If I see it at Winners I will consider it. I dont like paying for shipping.
6. Vichy ProEven. I wish I could like this product. After using for two months, it didnt do anything to my dark spots. I will look at other products.
7. WEN (not shown) received one sample from my local Sephora. It is too pricey since I have long hair and a small bottle cost a fortune.
8. Clean & Clear Body Wash. Just a plain body wash. Nothing special. Will stick with my Dove body washes.
The one I really like is Orgnx. Waiting to finish up my current shampoo so I could purchase the bottle.