Tuesday 15 November 2011

November Glymm Box Review

It came!
I was so excited to receive my November Glymm box this week.
Click the link for more information on Glymm.
Canadian!

The next three months I purchased my mom some Glymm boxes since I like mine so much last month.
Plus it is also my mom's birthday.
She loves her gift.  Thanks Glymm!
We both love beauty samples.
This is what my mom received:
This is what I received:

The package:
Lise Watier: Flash Life Raidance Vial - full size: $27 for 7 vials, sample: $3.86 for 1 vial
Rahua: Shampoo & Conditioner - full size 275 ml each @ $32 & $34, sample: 10 ml @ $1.16 & 8 ml @ $0.99.
Orlane Paris: Cream - full size 50 ml @ $80, sample: 3.5 ml @ $5.60
RGB: Nail Polish - full size 125 ml @ $18, sample = full size, YEAH!
Annabelle: Smudge Paint - full size 2g @ $10.95, sample = full size, double YEAH!
Plus we received $10 coupon on brownshoes.com website.
Don't forget the Jelly Belly treat.  I had coffee ones = GROSS!
Grand Total: $40+ or $50+ (if you include the coupon) = Happy, happy person.

We are so excited to try them.  We can't wait for the December box.  I wonder if they will do something special for Christmas.  Ta da!

No comments:

Post a Comment