Emjoi Micro Pedi works amazingly well. It is so easy to use. Just make sure you have your own 2AA batteries. It is too bad it does not come with its own batteries. Lucky I have spares. It would be ideal to use it sitting at the edge of the tub. If you don't want dry dead skin all over the floor, doing inside of the tub would be easier to clean up.
It was pain free. I even applied some pressure and there was still no pain at all. I used about two-three minutes per foot. Immediately after the first time using it, my heels are smooth. Regardless of the season, no one likes to look at dry cracked heels. I have even heard that having dry cracked heels could be very painful. Make sure you read the warnings when you should and shouldn't use the Micro Pedi. It is a great gift idea for your mom, grandmother, aunt and even your sister.
The MICRO Pedi is a safe, at-home, painless alternative to a salon pedicure, giving you beautiful feet in seconds. The device works on all areas of your feet by removing the rough and hard skin in a safe, quick and efficient manner, leaving your feet feeling soft and smooth. Given the seal of approval by the American Podiatric Medical Association, the handheld and battery-operated MICRO Pedi has a unique micro-mineral roller that spins 360 degrees, 30 times per second to rid feet of hard and rough skin.
- Each MICRO Pedi comes with an extra coarse micro-mineral replacement roller
- Rollers come in different coarseness: Blue (extra coarse) and Golden Blue (specifically for men’s rougher skin)
- Each roller can be used 10 – 20 times, depending on time spent during each use
- Clean the rollers using the provided cleaning brush
- The MICRO Pedi is water resistant and the head of the unit can be rinsed under running water but avoid submerging the rollers in water
- MICRO Pedi is suitable for adults; not suitable for children or people with red, irritated, inflamed or infected skin Battery operated (2AA – not included)
Availability: Shoppers Drug Mart, www.micropedi.ca, or call (800) 473-0941
Emjoi would love to give one of my readers a Micro Pedi.
This giveaway will run from November 1st to November 29th, 2016 (midnight EST). Winner, You have 72 hours to reply. You must be 18+ Open to Canadians only. Good Luck! Psst - Can't win if you don't answer the mandatory question. I am not responsible for shipping and handling or damages of the prize. The prize is shipped by the Sponsor and they may substitute the prize depending what is in stock. Your information will be sent to the Sponsor for the purpose of shipping out the prize.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
*Disclosure - The product in this review was provided to me free of cost for the purpose of conducting this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and are not influenced by monetary compensation.