Monday 16 March 2015

Spring Break BOGO at Medieval Times - Valid at all Locations! ~ #Deal

Are you planning to do something fun this month?  Why don't you take your kids, friends, family, or anybody to Medieval Times.  They are having a crazy Spring Break sale - Buy One Get One admission tickets and it is valid at all locations.  This is a great opportunity if you have never been to their show or you want to watch them again.  HUZZAH!

Spring Break BOGO at Medieval Times


Must mention or enter code BOGORB at time of purchase. *Buy one full-priced admission and receive the second admission of equal or lesser value FREE. Not valid with other discounts, offers or group rates.
Not valid for the Sat shows at the Buena Park location. Restrictions may apply. Valid thru 5/3/15.
Make your reservations by call 1-888-935-6878 or visit medievaltimes.com
Purchase tickets: http://www.medievaltimes.com/purchasetickets.aspx


Don't forget like them on their Facebook page for future deals, contests, and info https://www.facebook.com/MedievalTimes


*Disclosure -  The product in this review was provided to me free of cost for the purpose of conducting this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and are not influenced by monetary compensation.  I will receive tickets to the show for promoting this deal.

10 comments:

  1. Wow! Great offer! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one place I've wanted to visit for years!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been there 3 times already. It is an enjoyable night out
    (Debbie W)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never been to their show. It sounds like lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have been meaning to go there for years, need to get on that

    ReplyDelete
  6. Medieval Times, that's something that's always interested me. It sounds like fun and I'd love to go at least once.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a fun event for the whole family and such a great deal.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really need to go and see this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love going here! I'm sad I missed the offer!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really need to go and see this show!

    ReplyDelete