Did you know:
- Hemp Hand Protector is The Body Shop's #1 selling product in Canada
- The Hemp range was launched 15 years ago and moisturized more than 2 million Canadian hands
- Hemp grows 10 times faster than trees. It matures to a height of about 8 feet in 4 months
- Hemp is 4 times more effective at capturing carbon dioxide than the fastest growing trees
- Hemp is naturally resistant to most pest and has a canopy so high and dense that it creates a challenging environment for weeds, therefore, farmers do not need to use pesticides or herbicides
- The hemp canopy provides a natural shelter for wildlife and helps to restore soil for future crops
- Our hemp plants are grown in England and are produced by small scale family farmers using traditional methods passed down through generations
I also had the opportunity to try the Hemp Foot Protector (100ml, $18). My feet get just as dry as my hands but only worse. Just like the Hand Protector, it hydrates, absorbs quickly, and provides a matte finished with pine tree scent. I love how this Hemp Foot Protector can change my uncomfortable dry feet to hydrated comfortable feet within seconds. This is only of my favourite foot creams because it works!
Have you tried The Body Shop Hemp Hand Protector? Have you tried the other Hemp products?
*Disclosure - The product in this review was provided to me free of cost for the purpose of conducting this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and are not influenced by monetary compensation.