Wednesday 10 October 2012

Sephora Give Me Some Lip ~ Unboxing

Yup, I headed over the States a few weeks ago to do a little shopping.
Of course I had to stop by Sephora.
I saw this little cute lip set that I had needed to get.
It had most of the brands I wanted to try.

It includes:
Bite - Lip Shine in Vintage 2.72g
Fresh - Sugar Rose Tinted Lip Treatment 2.2g
Hourglass - Extreme Sheen High Shine Lip Gloss in Child 3.5g
Laura Mercier - Lip Glace in Baby Doll 2.8g
Sephora - Glossy Gloss in Precious Pink 15ml
Tarte - LipSurgence Natural Matte Lip in Hope 3g

It retails for U$25 and C$30.
It that not a great deal?  You will receive a full size Tarte LipSurgence and it alone retails for U$24 or C$31 so everything else is a bonus.  What a bargain.  I was so happy when I purchased it.
I am not going to go on a rant of how much the price difference there is between the US & Cdn because it might go into a 20 page essay.

To date, I have tried the Tarte and Fresh.  I really like Fresh from the free birthday gift I received this year and don't mind receiving another one.  The Tarte has a texture of a thick lip pencil with a minty sensation.

In case you are wondering, I am going to give the Sephora lip gloss to my SIL but I am keeping everything else!

What do you think?  Will you be purchasing a box?
This looks like a limited edition so don't hesitate before it is too late.






2 comments:

  1. I've never tried anything from Sephora, certainly sounds like you got a super deal in the States :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the cutest set!

    ReplyDelete