Monday 2 July 2012

June 2012 Glossybox

Just received my June Glossybox on Friday.
Just made it before the long weekend.

My box included:





Biore Combination Skin Balancing Cleanser
Full Size = Sample Size 200ml @ $9.99
I was just going to purchase this the other day.  I have received two sample packs and coupons from their Facebook page.  I really like it.  You only need a small amount to wash your face so the full size bottle will last me for awhile.  It is very gentle on the skin and it leaves your skin all nice and fresh.

Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen Lotion SPF 55
Full Size 88ml @$15.99, Sample size = Free
I have already received a sample of this for free from their Facebook page so I am kinda shock to receive this from my box again.  I do like it so much that I went to Costco to purchase a package of 3 for only $19.99.

Wella Professional Ocean Spiritz
Full Size = Sample Size 150ml @ $16.99
I dont use hair spray unless I curl my hair.  I dont usually curl my hair during the summer except for the odd occasion.

Olay Regenerist Wrinkly Revolution Complex
50ml @ $30.99, sample size 7ml = Free
This is my FOURTH sample!  I received two free samples from P&G sampler packs from here and here.  Then one from my Luxe Box.  If people keep on sending me these samples, at this rate I will end up with a full size sample.  I used it a few times and really dont care for it.

Cover Girl Flipstick - Blendable lip duo
Full Size = Sample Size 3.8g @ $12.50
I have not used CoverGirl lipstick for over a decade.  I have not decided if I will use this or not.  If I were to purchase drug store lip stick, I would choose Revlon instead.

Gillette Venus Embrace Razor
$13.43
I understand Razors are expensive but I have received so many samples that I dont need to purchase any for a while.  Is it me or we are getting razors more often than usual.

*Bonus* Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips
Full Size 8 strips for $9.99, Sample Size 1 strip for $1.25
I use to tried these over a decade ago and did not do what it is suppose to do.


The approximate value of this box is $40+

The Bottom Line
My experience with this month's box - 3/5
Product received - 2.5/5
The surprise - 2/5 (Meh)
Favourite product received - Biore Combination Skin Balancing Cleanser
Brownie Points - Came just before the long weekend
Overall reaction - A drug store brand box...huh?

Do you like this month's box?

4 comments:

  1. the wella spray isn't a hair spray, it's a texturizing spray. It is supposed to make your hair wavy and beachy looking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sounds like hairspray. It even has a "Hold Level" written on the bottle...

      Delete
  2. Never heard of this company before, but sounds great will have to check it out! thanks

    ReplyDelete