Saturday 2 June 2012

May 2012 Glossybox

Just received mine today.
A little late but at least I have it in my hands.



Curel Foot Cream
Full Size = Sample Size 100ml @ $3.99
It proclaims to hydrates and softens dry, cracked feet in 2 nights...I will put that to the test.  I found my feet are always dry.  Better hydrate them so I could wear those pretty sandals I have been eyeing on.

Simple Eye Makeup Remover
Full Size 125ml @ $7.97 (Walmart.ca), Sample Size 56ml @ $3.57
Can't wait to try this.  Always need a good makeup remover.  Something that does not burn my eyes...

Simple Facial Wash Gel
Full Size 150ml @ $7.97(Walmart.ca), Sample Size 56ml @ $2.97
I've use this once and one words comes to mind...Wow!  It is super gentle on my skin.  It felt like I was not using any soap...wait it even says there is no soap...Hahahaha.

Boxx Cosmetics Cream Corrector in Evelia
Full Size = Sample Size 4g @ $24
Someone out there is reading my mind.  It is a multi function oil free cream corrector - primer, concealer, foundation, and brightener.  Something that all moms needs.  They just need to add SPF and then we are all set!

Sebastian Professional Volupt Shampoo
Full Size = Sample Size 250ml @ $15.78
I really like the smell.  Received their hair spray in previous month's box.

The total value of this box is $50+

The Bottom Line
My experience with this month's box - 4.5/5
Product received - 4.5/5
The surprise - 5/5
Favourite product received - boxx Cosmetics
Brownie Points - Many good size products
Overall reaction - Lots of good stuff, can't wait to try them.

Do you like this month's box?

No comments:

Post a Comment