Monday 23 April 2012

Pantene's Aqua Light and Blo Bar Salon

I was invited to attend the Pantene Blow out event on April 21st.
I had a wonderful time participating.
Can you believe that this is my first time at a hair salon?
The service was given by the friendly and professional people at Blo Bar.
They washed my hair using Pantene's new shampoo and conditioner.
Afterwards she use the conditioning shake to style my hair.
I was told it is not a leave in conditioner.
The stylist spent at least 30 mins drying and styling my hair.
I had waves and lots of volume.
If you have Asian hair you will understand that our hair tends to be thick, straight, and flat.
It was incredible how light my hair felt after she was done.
I had a quick make-up touch-up and had my photo taken for their advertisement purposes.
They even gave me the products to try it at home.
I wish I was able to bring home the stylist too :)
I highly recommend going to Blo Bar since it had a great atmosphere and she did an amazing job.






2 comments:

  1. sounds like this was a lot of fun. I could just imagine having a stylist at hand, bliss :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie White Beattie16 October 2017 at 05:44

    I have used Pantene for a long time but usually for colour treated hair

    ReplyDelete