Sunday 22 April 2012

Happy Earth Day


Happy Earth Day...(it should be everyday).

Today was a good day.
I started my day with some free tea from Starbucks by bring your own traveller's mug.



Then I headed off to Sephora.
Sephora had an earth day event where you drop off a full size empty cosmetic container to receive a full size Origins moisturizer.
They had two choices: Starting Over or A Perfect World
I picked A Perfect World (don't we all)
This is my first time trying Origins so I am excited.



While I was at Sephora I picked up my birthday gift.
I think you know that this year they are giving the miniature size Fresh: sugar kisses mini duo.
This is also my first time trying fresh products.
I already love the tinted treatment.


How was your earth day?

1 comment:

  1. oh that was a good day indeed. I didn't know that you could acquire things like this on Earth Day. I'll have to investigate when the next one is and see if I can find something too:-)

    ReplyDelete