Saturday 21 April 2012

My Shopping List

1. Lush - shampoo bar for C$10.95
Last as long as 3 bottles of 200 ml of shampoo so they estimated about 50-80 washes.
I think that is crazy.  I just want to purchase it to test it out.

2. Kiehl's Limited Edition Label Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque for C$26
Net proceeds to benefit Evergreen (Charity Organization).  I dont have a cleansing mask yet.  I didn't like Glam Glow so I am hoping this will do wonders for me.


3. MAC's Viva Glam Lipstick
Every penny goes towards MAC Aids Fund (Charity Organization)
Not sure which colour yet but darker the better.

 

1 comment:

  1. I'm just wondering how long the Lush - shampoo bar did last - was it worth it? I just can't imagine it lasting as long as 3 bottles of 200 ml of shampoo.

    ReplyDelete