Tuesday 17 April 2012

April 2012 Glymm Box

This month's Glymm box came without my tracking number.
This is the second time that happened.
The first time was with Luxe box.

This box included:



Lucia - Soap No. 1
Full size: 8 soaps @ $17.50, sample size: 1 soap @ $2.19
It smells nice.  I have never tried Shea Butter soaps before.  I usually use Dove soap so I cant wait to try it.

Atelier Cologne - Orange Sanguine Fragrance
Full size: 30ml @ $60 or 200 ml @ $165, sample size: unknown
It is a little strong at first but it smells like fresh oranges which I like.  I wish it was a spray bottle sample.

Free Your Mane - Sulfate Free Hyfrating Shampoo & Conditioner
Full size: 300ml @ $16, sample size 2 x 7.4 ml @ $0.79
I dislike these one time use sample.  They could have giving another one or two since both of them combine are worth less than a dollar.  I wonder if it will be enough for long thick hair.

Mai Couture - social gloss (G'vinity)
Full size = sample size 5ml @ $28
I cant believe this tiny lip gloss is worth $28.  It is really nice.  I like the smell.  I found it really hydrates my lips.

Bonus (not)
$100 gift card to NuMe gift card only could be used for styling tools or hair extensions.
Not worth it since everything is over $100
I have seen this in MyGlam bag and I found they also didn't like it.

Total worth of this month's box is $30+


My experience with this month's box - 2/5
Product received - 2.5/5
The surprise - 2/5
Favourite product received - Mai Couture
Brownie Points - came somewhat on time
Overall reaction - Boo.  I like the lip gloss & the soap but the rest could be better.  At least I received my money's worth.

Do you like this month's box?


4 comments:

  1. I got the same box as you .. I was very disapointed as well .. i like the gloss but that is about it :0

    ReplyDelete
  2. I received my first Glymm box in April and was disappointed. I like the lip gloss. I ordered Glossybox and beautybox. So will cancel Glymm box I think. Is Glymm really worth it though?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Each box is a hit or a miss. You never know what might be in the next box. They were really good until two months ago... I still thinks it is OK. Even if I just like the lip gloss, it covers the cost of $10.

      Delete