Monday 23 January 2012

Yummy Guava

Picked these up at Sephora awhile ago and fell in love with them.
I have never hear of this company before so I thought I would try them out.
Korres came to Canada in 2011 and you can get them at either Shoppers Drug Mart or Sephora.

I love both the lip & body butter.
I can't believe how yummy they smell.
I have read reviews how much they love Korres' lip butter but the only downside is the price.
If you read how they make their stuff with all natural products it makes sense why it cost so much.
Good stuff are never cheap but if they do go on sale you better stock up!  LOL
Try them out and you will be surprise how much you will fall in love with them.





2 comments:

  1. Great blog! We should follow each other :)
    xx

    www.bethegoodness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of Korres but that might be due to the prices and relative newness of the company. Sounds like their prices are above my price range but it's always good to know how good something is :-)

    ReplyDelete