Here are a few of my tips
- Use a calendar all the time and try not to double book yourself.
- Plan ahead if you can.
- Find short cuts (two birds with one stone) ie when purchasing take outs make sure there are some leftovers for snacks for later.
- Make use of the crock pot - mother's best friend.
- Have your hubby cook dinner a few times a week.
- Not afraid to have someone to help you like your husband, grandparent, or aunts/uncles.
- Pick your battles.
- Don't sweat the small stuff.
- Take one day at a time and if laundry/dishes does not get done - it is OK, it can wait.
|Picture from savvymom.ca|