Saturday 19 November 2011

Christmas Shopping - Part 1

I love getting good deals especially when it is for Christmas.
The best place to purchase Christmas items is Bath and Body Works.

They always have sales like "Buy 3, Get 3 Free" and when you hook up with $10 off when you spend $30, that is a bargain.  If you previous purchase at Bath & Body Works, look at the receipt - the coupon is there!.  Some times you will get coupon by email for free item with purchase too!


They are great items for teachers - this year I have three teachers to purchase for: the main teacher, the teacher assistant, and the ECE teacher.
A few months ago I have purchased their liquid soap that were 75% off of $5.50 = $1.38 each plus I spent $30 on soap to use my $10 off, it turns out I have 22 or 23 liquid soap to give as gifts or to use at home.
Plus I received cellophane bags and ribbons too for all of them.
I did purchase them in March of this year and they have a long shelve life.
I will be pairing it up with their pocket size hand disinfectant which was also on sale for $0.50 each at their outlet.
When you have 3 teachers and 4 co-workers (all women) to shop for I can't spend a great deal on them.
All I have to do now is start wrapping them all up.

There is an event happening Today!  Hope this might be helpful for your gift giving needs.


No comments:

Post a Comment