Saturday 1 October 2011

Costco

I've never was a Costco membership until I had my first child.
For Christmas I've asked my brother that I wanted a Costco membership.
Then the next year I asked for the same thing.
For the two years, I have noticed that their price of milk was the cheapest.
Cheaper than No Frills, can you believe that?
After that, I have kept the membership.
You really need to know your price before you shop in Costco.
Sometimes it is not always the cheapest.
Also sometimes they have items for a limited time.
My greatest purchase was a size 1 boot for my girl for under $7.
I didnt know how much it cost until they rung it in.
I just hope it will her through the winter season.

1 comment:

  1. Debbie White Beattie10 July 2017 at 19:33

    I agree, you have to know your prices because some of their products have a big prices while other products are really cheap. For the most part I shop at Costco for their unique items that I can't get anywhere else.

    ReplyDelete