Saturday 1 October 2011

Not working

It has been about a week using the Bliss samples and it is not working.
I still have large pores and my nose still peels.
Yuck!
I think I will have to try another product.
I went to Sephora website to help me recommend some products I should try.
Last time when I went to Sephora I mentioned my nose issue and she said yup, it is always the nose.
I thought I was the only one.
I always admire people with perfect skin.

Hopefully one of them will help me.
The over the counter does not work.
The somewhat expensive stuff by Bliss does not work either.
I know there are hundreds of products out there and one of them will work.
I use to use Clinique but the past few years they have some new items that maybe I should give them a shot.
My problem is spending money on items that does not work...it is just a waste of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment