Wednesday 4 January 2012

Lush: R&B Hair Moisturizer

This product was introduced to me by a mom who highly recommended this.
I have never been or bought anything from Lush.
I do find them expensive and the scent from everything in the store just hits you so I avoid it like the plague. :)
She said that she use this product all the time and it helps with her dry hair for both herself and her daughter.
So I got a sample from them (which I didn't know they did) and fell in love with it.
The sample was enough for 3 washes.
I will see how long this little tub 100g @ $20.95 will last me.
Now I know why it cost so much - it is made in Canada and it is made from organic fruits and veggies.
I have to be careful not to use too much or it will make my hair greasy instead of soft.
If I bring back 5 of the little containers I will get a free face mask.
That is a great way to recycle the containers.
I wonder if the face mask is the one listed on their website that is worth $6.95.
Also if I end up not liking it I can always return it and if I lost the receipt I could exchange it for another item.  I think that is pretty neat idea.
Have you tried this before?


1 comment: