So what to do?
- Take some pain reliever (aspirin or ibuprofen) which will reduce the inflammation
- Put apply a cool cloth on the area
- Depending how server it is, take frequent cool showers/bath without soap or scrubs - water only
- Apply lotions containing Aloe Vera or Aloe Vera (if you have any) to the area to help it to heal faster.
- Drink plenty of water to prevent from dehydration
- Wear loose clothing and wear sunscreen to prevent further damage
- However if you are running a fever, go see a doctor because you might have heatstroke
The best way to treat a sunburn is not to get one at all. So don't forget to apply sunscreen all over including your lips, every two hours or more often. Have fun!
|Some of my Sunscreen Collection|