Sunday 5 August 2012

Free Samples in the Mail

It's been awhile since I posted my free samples in the mail.
When I sign up for one, it takes about a month to arrive.

1. Signed up for U by Kotex from Walmart.  A few different size sample pads to try.





2. Downy Un-Stopples.  This sample was from Downy's Facebook page.  It is a wash scent booster.  It proclaims that your clothes will stay fresh until  the next wash.


3.  Dr. Beckmann: Colour & Dirt Collector.  I had to apply to receive this sample.  There were two sheets for me to try.   The sheets are to absorb colour and dirt when you wash whites with colour.  The sheets are white and after a wash, it becomes pink!  I've tried it and I am thinking of purchasing a pack too!



P.S. Don't forget to enter into my Stuck on You giveaway.


No comments:

Post a Comment