Monday 23 July 2012

Off to Winners Again

If you have not noticed.  It is one of my hot spot.
There are about 3 Winners stores I go to regularly and a few more if I drive.
I am a sucker for deals.
I purchase most of my beauty items at Winners.
However, it is a hit or miss so I never know what is in store.
So far these are what was in stores this past weekend.

Crazy to see so many NARS products $39.99

$19.99

kiddie shoes - so cute! Wish they had them in my size $34.99

Korres!! $9.99


That is it...not much stuff in the beauty section.  Might have more next week.

Psst - Have you entered in my second round of my giveaway?  It is open to CAN & US.

5 comments:

  1. I'm not familiar with winners, is that like Target that has everything? Or just clothing store with some beauty products discounted?

    http://graciesnotebook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our Winners is the same company as Marshall's and TJX.

      Delete
  2. Love winners!! Wish mine had nars!

    :) chelsey
    industrialdimestoremagic.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of NARS but I did get some Echo shoes there a couple of times, such a prize difference and such comfortable shoes. I love winners :-)

    ReplyDelete