Friday 4 May 2012

Panty By Post

Just received my panty today in the mail.
Panty By Post was my choice for April's Luxe box.
For more information on Panty By Post, please check out their website.

When I opened the box, I noticed it was wrapped very nicely.
The panty was very soft and pretty.
At first, I thought the panty was made of silk but it is made of 85% nylon and 15% elastane.
It had a lot of stretch to it so I could have gotten one size smaller...maybe :)
It is my first time purchasing a clothing item online.
I am the type who rather touch and try before she buys.
It is small enough to fit into your mail box so you don't have to worry picking it up at the post office.
I love it!
This would be a great gift for any occasion.










For a limited of time, new customers only, Panty By Post is offering one panty for $10 (tax & shipping included).
Enter the code samplepanty in the coupon field at the checkout.
P.S. They ship to Canada, US, and France.

Referral Program: *Please let me know if you placed an order because of this post so I could receive a free gift.  Please email me at happychinadoll@gmail.com. Thx*



2 comments: