Thursday 31 May 2012

Biore: Combination Balancing Cleanser

I received a small sample of Biore Combination Balancing Cleanser from Biore's Facebook page.
You only need a small amount.
It lathers up very quickly and leaves my skin fresh and clean after I rinse it off.
It does not dries out my skin like some cleansers.
I will assume for 200ml would be around C$7 or $8.  I have a $2 off coupon that came with the sample.
I'm not sure if I will be purchasing the full size bottle or not.

Ingredients: Aqua, Glycerin, Laureth-4 Carboxylic Acid, Sorbitol, Cocamidoproply Betaine, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Ethylhexylglyerin, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Parfum, Propylene Glycol, methylparaben, Polyquaternium-39, Propylparaben, Disodium Edta, Peg-45M, MethylisothiazolinoneA


4 comments:

  1. I tried this too and found it a little to drying for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie White Beattie27 October 2017 at 01:47

    I had no idea that Biore had a cleanser but that's great

    ReplyDelete