Wednesday 25 April 2012

So Good and Yummy

Pick these up from my local Starbucks.
They were having a promotion that two of these are $2.
Still expensive but I wanted a treat.

Mini apple pie & Tiramisu cake pop


I saw an ad for Almond Fresh when I was reading one of my magazines.
I have mentioned this before - you can read it here.
I managed to score a $1 coupon to try a carton.
I was at my local grocery store and saw this for C$3.99.
I really wanted to try it so I didn't wait for a sale.
It is so good.
I love the almond taste.
I love the smell of almonds.
I finished this in 24 hours...it is that good.
I highly recommend this to anyone (not allergic) to try this.
This is a great alternative to milk.
I can't wait to purchase another one.



3 comments:

  1. When I go to Starbucks, I always have to get a marble pound cake.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie White Beattie17 October 2017 at 23:16

    I really like almond milk too because it's not only great for drinking it is great for baking and definitely in coffee which gives a sweet flavor

    ReplyDelete