Tuesday, 10 April 2012

live clean - Argan Oil ~ #Review

I needed a product that was safe to use on my daughter's hair.
I was at Walmart and saw live clean came out with their hair products.
They are well known for their baby products.
I picked up the Argan Oil - oil treatment for under C$12.

It states:
It has certified organic botanicals, petroleum free, paraben free, phthalate free, phosphate free, pure vegan, never tested on animals, packaging recyclable, & biodegradable ingredients.

Sold!

A little goes a long way.  One or two dab is enough for her hair.  No more frizz!
Plus, it was the last bottle sitting on the shelves.  I am glad I picked it up.
I think this is just as good as the salon brands.



"Silicon Free: Live Clean Moroccan Collection has been enriched with 100% Pure Argan Oil for enhanced long-term conditioning, shine and UV protection.  This daily restorative treatment line repairs, re-nourished and replenished all hair types."

4 comments:

  1. Awesoome! I love organic, bad-ingredient free products! This seems great!

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    Style Cue by Suzie Q
    PS. If you're interested, check out my $50 Gift card GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For my daughter's hair I wanted something to be free of chemicals.

      Delete
  2. THAT GREAT! I'm probably going to to pick it up at walmart next week! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love using this to make a hot oil treatment for my hair when it feels really damaged. I use it on my ends a lot as well.

    ReplyDelete