Thursday, 1 March 2012

Freeman Products

I was at Walmart and saw these items on sale.
I never noticed Freeman before until I saw MyGlam bag was promoting them in their bag.
The hand scrub felts like I am putting sugar on my hand.
I think I put too much pressure when I scrub because it hurts...but after I wash it off it feels very soft.
I don't know if I like the Liquid Foot powder - hahaha.
It is very wet when I apply it and it dries pretty quickly.
I think the plum helps mask the strong peppermint smell.  
Would I purchase them again - no
However, I do want to try Freeman's cucumber peel face mask.










6 comments:

  1. The liquid foot powder sounds funny, did you like it though? I think their facial peel is OK, but not fantastic, but price-wise, it is a good deal.

    http://gracienotebook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The foot liquid powder is very interesting. Once it is dry it feels like I put baby powder on it. I guess it is great to keep them dry during a work out or something.

      Delete
  2. I like freemans products i subscribe to my glam and the first time i used i loveit but i want to try the foot one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Freeman's face mask is always sold out at my local Walmart. I hope it goes back in stock so I can try the cucumber one. If Michelle recommends it then it must be good. :)

      Delete
  3. I must admit I've never heard of these products though of course I never go down the aisles where such things would be found. I never use things like this and I must ask why a Liquid Foot powder, I can only see disadvantages to it being a liquid to begin with - one has to wait for it to dry and it's probably more expensive than talcum powder too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never tried these products either , but they sound interesting ,would really like to try the foot stuff , thanks for sharing :) rafflecopter name Treen Goodwin :)

    ReplyDelete