Friday 20 January 2012

New Lush Products

Lush has 15 new inventions - check them out here.
They all look so nice that I think I have to pop into the store to check them out.
Here are my top 5 that I think I have to add to my wish list

#1 - Lustre: Dusting powder - smells good and look amazing.  I like the sound of that.


#2 - Latte: Lip Tint - made with powdered coffee.  Not sure about this but I love lip tint.

#3 - Ro's Argan: Body Conditioner.  Anything that helps to soften my skin I am all for it.


#4 - Rose Queen: Bath Bomb.  If I ever take a bath I would love to try this out.  It has petals in it!

#5 - Dirty: Soap.  I think this is perfect for my bathroom, even a conversational piece.  A soap that says Dirty on it is pretty funny.


1 comment:

  1. I love their lip tints! I haven't tried the latte one but coffee flavor sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete