Thursday 12 January 2012

Goodies in the Mail

Want to know what I got in the mail?
Two packages:
Package #1 was a name necklace from Monogram
It was ordered through Wagjag.ca last month and it finally came today.
It is OK, nothing special.
The name and the chain is thin so I don't know if I would wear this often.
I wont be purchasing this again for either myself or for someone else.
I would save my money and purchase a better quality necklace at Winners.
I was lucky because this was a gift.
Package #2 was my order from Glymm
Last month I received a $10 off coupon for their online website.
I really wanted to use it because with my points and the coupon I was able to get $30 off!
That is a bargain and that cannot go to waste.
I didn't want to pay for shipping, who wants to pay for shipping, so I had to pick one of their featured sample products in the December box.
I could wait until January because what if I don't like what is in my January box.
I didn't want to take that risk so I have decided to purchase the Ahava hand cream which I really adore and the Principessa Lip Balm for fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment