I did alot of research to see which one will be perfect for me.
I wanted a really good one that will last.
After a few days I bought Shu Uemura's eyelash curler.
It was $24 Cdn at Sephora so it was not cheap but I fell in love with it.
It came with a second rubber curler bottom.
The downside is I have no idea to get more when I need to replace it...
To use the curler:
1. Make sure your eyelashes are clean
2. Eyelash curler works best when it is heated with a hair dryer for 5 seconds on low heat. Slightly warm, not hot. (Who has time for this? When you are in a rush, skip this step like me...LOL)
3. Then curl. The longer you hold the more curve you will get. You will not be able to get all of your eyelashes so you will need to use the smaller (individual) eyelash curler to finish it off. You can also curl your bottom lashes but this is optional. (I barely have bottom eyelashes so I don't bother with it.)
4. Then apply mascara of your choice. Do not use the curler after you apply the mascara because your eyelashes might stick to the curler, we don't want that to happen.
5. Once in awhile don't forget to clean your eyelash curler.
Which one are you using?