Sunday 18 December 2011

Glymm Box - 2011 Holiday Edition

To my surprise - I received my December Glymm Box.
I was so excited I had to open it.  I could not wait for Christmas to open it.




To see all my pictures - watch the video

In this box I received:

Caudalie: Peel Mask - Full Size 40mL @ $40; sample size 3mL @ $3
This product line is too pricey for me.  I have tried it and it was OK.  It hydrated my skin.

Ahava: Hand Cream - Full Size 3.4 oz @ $20; sample size 0.68 @ $4
I was so happy to get to try something from Ahava.  I love the hand cream.  I love the smell on my hand but after awhile, I have to keep on replying it.  My hand is so dry during the winter season.  I think I need something a little strong.  I think this is great for the summer.   It is already in my purse.

Yves Saint Laurent: La Parisienne - Full Size 3oz @ $85; sample size 0.25 @ $7.08
My first perfume sample in a long time.  I remember they use give out in the little vile.  I like the bottle.  It is very cute.  Presentation is everything.  However, I am so afraid to spill it.  They should have added a spray top on it.  I love the smell.  So does my husband so that is a bonus.  I dont purchase perfume so I wont be buying the full size.

Sula Beauty: Lip Gloss - Full Size 0.5 oz @ $8; sample size = full size - YEAH!
It has an interesting smell.  Not sure what it is.  It almost smell like bubble gum paint.  I don't like I like the smell.  The colour is pale pink so it emphasizes your natural lip colour.

Glymm gift card - $10 off on their on-line store - double yeah.
I think I will be using this coupon.  Not sure what I will buy but I have time to think about it.

Dont forget the jelly beans.  This time they gave me cherry and chocolate favour.  I love them.  Better than last time - coffee favour = gross...

Total value for this box is $22+ but if you add in the gift card it will be $32+


The Bottom Line
My experience with Glymm Box- 5/5
Product received - 3/5
The surprise - 5/5
Favourite product received - Ahava hand cream


I hope you like your box.
Cant wait to see what the new year will bring.

Happy Holidays / Merry Christmas / Season's Greetings

Ta ta for now

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to have Peel Mask now, nothing left after winter holidays.

    ReplyDelete