Tuesday 27 December 2011

Boxing Day 2011 Purchases

How was your Boxing day?
I am one of those who loves to find bargains/deals and Boxing day is not to be missed.

The Nike Factory store had their 40% everything sale - happens only on Boxing Day.
The line up to check out was huge!
The cashier said that he was in at 6:45am and there was already a line up to get in.
We tagged team where I waited in line first and then we switched when my hubby was done.

I think Sephora had a better boxing day sale this year than last year - they actually have a sale.
I saw the Hello Kitty brush set on sale as well as the palette and the paddle brush.
I wanted to buy one but I could not think of a reason to buy it except that they are Hello Kitty so I had to walk away....
Sale $40 CAN
Sale $35 CAN
However I did purchase Cake's Snow Women and Holiday Handful Limited Edition.
They were half price.
I wanted to buy the Winter Wonder Lips but I have already have too much lip gloss.

Sale $15 CAN
Sale $18 CAN
Sale $12.50 CAN
I also popped over to Marshalls and they were selling holiday motif items 50% off.
I picked up China Glazed Holiday Edition for $6.50.
What a deal!
A good quality nail polish for $3.25 each - cant go wrong there.
Sale $6.50

Boxing Day (Week) Sale is still going on.
The better part of the sale is usually only on Dec 26th, may also include Dec 27th.
I hope I can find some more deals later on this week - the leftovers...

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you did pretty good! Usually I skip boxing day unless I really need something, just hate the huge crowds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You seem to have got some awesome deals in the sales, well done :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to get to Nike Factory store on sale days, good finds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debbie White Beattie25 July 2017 at 22:36

    I love boxing day sales and I can't tell you how much I saved on boxing day because everything is usually half price or more; you can't go wrong !

    ReplyDelete