Friday 14 October 2011

Super excited - October Glymm Box Review

I have received my first Glymm Box today.
I was searching if there was another sample cosmetic company besides Loose Button and I have found one.  I found one later in September so October is my first box.
I have been watching my email and tracking number constantly to see when it will arrive.
Yeah, I know some people already received theirs and already posted what they received and I had to peek.
I can't help it.  Maybe next time I wont look.
People in Montreal received theirs yesterday and I received it the day afterwards.
I am glad I have signed up.  I only wished I have knew about this company earlier.
I did some Google search and found nothing until I happened to see someone post a note on a wall on Facebook.

This is what I have received.








Summary
Caudalie: Premier Cru Cream - original size 1.7oz/$150
Lise Watier: Lip Kiss Crayon - original size 2.8 g / $18
Principessa: Bacio Lip Balm - original size 0.5 fl. oz/ $11
Vasanti: Micronized Silky Eyeshadow - original size 3.2g / $15

Received full size for the Lise Watier, Principessa, and Vasanti so the total package is worth $44+

I really like the cute bottle.  I wonder what I will do with it after I am done with the jelly beans.
They are so yummy.

2 comments:

  1. My gf has signed up for that offer....couldnt believe the stuff she got.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie White Beattie11 July 2017 at 05:29

    I love it when a package comes with a bunch of great products and there all pretty great products

    ReplyDelete