Friday 9 December 2011

December Topbox Review

Who is Topbox?
They are another company who provides "top" brand beauty samples delivered to your door.
Please click here to read all about them or to join.  I know you can't resist.

Last month was my first Topbox experience you can click here to read all about it.

My box was being held hostage at the post office again - for approx 24 hours.  I guess with the extra Christmas deliveries there must be a back log.

Here it is!  My December Box.  My early Christmas present.

In this box I received TWO full size samples:

Cargo Cosmetics: Lip Gloss - Full Size 4.75 g @ $25 (At Sears.ca it is $24 and ebeauty.ca it is $22)
The timestrip technology is a neat idea.

Bella Pella: Glycerine Soap - Full Size 125 g @ $7.95
This smells wonderful.  I was already looking at their website to see what else they sell.  Too bad they dont have a location in Toronto.

Cover FX: Primer - Full Size 30 mL @ $45, Sample Size 7mL @ $10.50
It comes out clear and it made my skin pretty smooth.
Also, if I purchase it at Shoppers Drug Mart I receive additional points.  I like that.

SkinCeuticals: B5 gelFull Size 30 mL @ $78, Sample Size 5 mL @ $13 (guessing)
I love this gel.  Winter months can be harsh to my skin.  I find my skin dehydrated.  When I put this on, it really hydrates my skin.  I am glad to try this product.

The estimate worth of the box is approximately $56. It is a good monthly investment.

The Bottom Line
My experience with Topbox - 5/5
Product received - 5/5
The surprise - 5/5
Favourite product received - Bella Pella

Topbox receives brownie points:

  • Delivering the box early before Christmas (& other companies *wink*wink*)
  • Giving us a "hint" - a snap shot of the package before it is shipped off  (love guessing)
  • Providing two full size samples (YEAH!!!)

At first I was not sure if I should sign up with Topbox because there were not much information about them.  So I took a risk and I am glad I did because within a week their December, Jan, and Feb boxes were sold out.  That is impressive.  I hope they can keep up with the demands in the new year.  Keep up with the good work.

If you have a facebook account, don't forget to "like" them because I do!!

I would love to see what the new year will bring - more goodies!!

Ta ta for now :)

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love Topbox. I wish I discovered them sooner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is nice to try quality beauty products before you buy, that way you get what really fits you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie White Beattie22 July 2017 at 21:38

    It looks like you got some amazing products but I think my favorite product would have been the Cargo Cosmetics: Lip Gloss

    ReplyDelete