I tried the Original Vaseline Lip Therapy Tin. It is made of 3 ingredients - petrolatum, shea butter, and tocopheryl acetate. It has the same texture as the original Vaseline in a tub. I think there is barely any shea butter in it. There is no scent and it keeps my lips hydrated all the time. The tin make it so easy for putting it in my purse or take it with me on my travels.
A U.K. must-have, Vaseline lip theraphy is now available to Canadians, in an iconic and covetable tin. The new and improved formula is clinically proven to help heal dry lips and provide long lasting moisturization. Containing the dry skin healing power of petroleum jelly, these non-sticky lip treatments are invitingly soft and melt on to lips to lock in moisture for a sensationally smooth and supple feel.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Clinically proven to help heal dry lips
- Infused with the dry skin healing power of petroleum jelly
- Provide long-lasting moisturization
- Non-sticky, non-greasy formula spreads on smoothly
- Give lips a natural, glossy shine
- Soothes dry lips
- Premium finish steel tin feels smooth and fits in palm of hand
*Disclosure - The product in this review was provided to me free of cost for the purpose of conducting this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and are not influenced by monetary compensation.