Thursday 17 October 2013

Verdura Jewellery in Toronto ~ #PR

I love jewellery.  Who doesn't?  In the past I have hinted to my hubby I needed a new pair of earrings or a necklace.  Now I am drooling over a new watch and other things...  I think it is so romantic when my co-worker received a huge diamond ring for their 10 year anniversary.






Toronto's Mindham Fine Jewellery as the exclusive Canadian retailer of Verdura jewellery. October 21st marks Verdura's first international expansion in 25 years.

Starting out in the industry as Coco Chanel's head's jewellery designer, Duke Fulco di Verdura spent much of the 1930's and the decades that followed designing custom pieces for the likes of Greta Garbo, Joan Crawford, Elizabeth Taylor, Richard Burton, and Diana Vreeland. In 1985, Ward Landrigan (former head of Sotheby's US jewellery division) purchased Verdura and has continued the tradition of creating timeless designs from the nearly 10,000 archived sketches Fulco di Verdura made in his lifetime.

Today, Verdura can be seen all over the red carpet and even on screen (many pieces were sprinkled throughout the Sex and the City film). Pieces have been worn by everyone from Princess Diana to Sarah Jessica Parker, Cameron Diaz, Rene Zellweger, and many others.

Adding the Verdura line of jewellery into Mindham Fine Jewellery's offerings will give Canadians unprecedented access to an internationally renowned brand rich with history, originality and timeless elegance.


Press Release

3 comments:

  1. Haha good luck with your hint-dropping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the drop earrings with the little green stone but I wouldn't say no to a big diamond ring! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pearl earring incased in gold, very pretty

    ReplyDelete