Post-cosmetic procedure healing from botox & fillers, microdermabrasion, IPL laser treatments, chemical peels, non-surgical facelifts and waxing, and hair removal.
Advanced Oxygen Pur Skin Serums - healing power of oxygen - enters the dermis, instantly elevating tissue oxygen levels in excess of ten times of the norm. Recommended for women and men of all ages, with all skin types and conditions.
According to their extensive clinical and laboratory research and their testing shows a range of benefits of using Advanced Oxygen Pur Skin Serums day and night:
- Optimizes cell repair
- Stimulates collagen production
- Stimulates elastin production
- promotes cell renewal and healthier skin
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, dryness, crow's feet, enlarged pores, uneven texture, and saggy, blotchy, pigmented skin
- Plumps up facial skin from the inside out
- Reduces the effects of sun exposure and pollution
- Reduces the effects of free radical damage from the environment/foods
- Increases blood flow improving vasodilation (widening of blood vessels from relaxation of smooth muscles cells in vessel walls), increasing blood flow in the body to tissues that need it most
- Rejuvenates and visibly firms skin for a more youthful looking, radiant appearance
- Rapidly absorbed and non-greasy
I love serums and I like to use them with my facial moisturizer. This one is by far the best one I had used so far. One little pump (pea size) is all you need and I could feel my face starting to hydrate and sooth my skin. It's clear and has no odor before and after I apply it. It absorbs quickly and my skin does not feel greasy afterwards. I have not done any botox or laser treatments but I use it anyways because if it is safe to use on after the procedures then it is 100% safe on my skin. About two weeks of using this product I noticed it did make my skin more healthier than normal especially during the hot summer where it can be very harsh on my face. This serum is like "pumping" life (Oxygen) into my skin. It has been seen on The New York Times, Dr Phil, and spa magazines then you know I am not the only one who likes this serum.
Available at: Five Star day spas, Destination resorts, Specialty retailers Cosmetic surgery clinics, Medi-Spas, Wellness Centers, Aesthetic Salons & studios. Sold in both Canada and U.S.
Oxygen Pur would like to offer two of my readers to win one of two Oxygen Pur Skin Serums (valued at $80 each bottle) to try at home.
This giveaway will run from August 25th to September 18th, 2013 (midnight EST). Winners, You have 72 hours to reply. You must be 18+ Open to U.S. and Canadians Only. Good Luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
*Disclosure - The product in this review was provided to me free of cost for the purpose of conducting this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and are not influenced by monetary compensation.