Saturday 27 April 2013

Birthday Freebies Roundup ~ Life

My birthday has come and gone.  This year I wanted to see how many items I could get for free for my birthday.

This is what I was able to gather over a few days.  There was no way I could have eaten or gotten them all in one day.

1. Free Drink at Starbucks
2. Free Chocolate at Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory
3. Sephora V.I.B. Member - mascara & highlighter
4. What a Bagel - a dozen bagels
5. Booster Juice
6. Mmmuffins - cupcake
7. Buy One Get one Free - Dairy Queen (medium blizzard)
8. Marble Slab
9. Free Pasta at Boston Pizza

Until next year.


2 comments:

  1. Happy belated Birthday!

    Nice round up! I always knew about the What-A-Bagel promotion but I've never gone to get it! I think World Timothy's Coffee also gives out a free treat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work! I always get the Starbucks, Boston Pizza and Sephora goodies! If you sign up with Naturalizer you get a $15 coupon and they often have sales where the shoes are under $20, so almost free shoes!

    ReplyDelete