Friday, 20 July 2012

La Roche-Posay: Mela D Dark Spots ~ #Review

One time, some one mentioned that La Roche-Posay Mela-D Serum does wonders.
Unfortunately, I think it has been discontinued in Canada...WHY!!!
I guess I will have to pop over to the US to see if I could get a hold of one.
In the mean time I am using their Mela-D Dark Spots Cream.
They said it is just as good as the serum - no, I doubt that.
It is better than nothing so I bought it.
The reason why I rather have the serum is that the serum is absorbed and goes underneath the skin where as the cream sits on top of your skin.
So, it is better to get the serum...
I have been using this product for about 3 weeks and I have not seen any improvements - yet.
I am hoping after I finish the tube my skin tone might look even and those silly dark spots gone.
Fingers cross.



Few hours left of my giveaway.  Excited? For those who has entered and following me - Thank You.  Will post the winner sometime tomorrow so dont forget to come back...it might be YOU!!!!!!!  Good Luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment