Monday 30 July 2012

Body Shop: Coconut Oil Hair Shine

I pick this up for $5 (reg $10) during their 50% off promotion.
I have dry hair even I don't blow dry my hair or use any hair spray/styling gel.
I love to use leave in conditioner so I thought I would give this a try.
Its for all hair types and apply it on to dry hair.
You have to be careful not to use too much or it will make your hair all gross and greasy.
This product would be perfect for me during the winter when my hair gets really dry and frizzy.
It is not easy to use and I doubt I could use this everyday.
I would recommend this if someone has super dry hair that needs some serious CPR but I wouldn't purchase it again.




P.S. A friendly reminder, my giveaway end July 31st so don't hesitate to enter.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't tried this yet but I have something similar that I use to tame my flyaways. It lasts forever because I just use a tiny amount!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luckily I don't have dry or flyaway hair so I don't need this but it sounds like it's a good choice for those that do since one uses so little that it would last a long time.

    ReplyDelete