Sunday 10 June 2012

Upgraded

So you must have heard that Loosebutton is now going to do a quarterly boxes instead of monthly ones.
I guess there is just too much customers that they cant handle the pressure of the monthly boxes.


There are 3 payment plans:

$26 per quarter ($26 per box)
$50 per semi-annual ($25 per box)
$96 per annual ($24 per box)

The schedule of the boxes will be the Fall (Aug), Winter (Nov), Spring (Feb), Summer (May)

You have the choice of receiving the last June box and then opt into the quarterly program or opt in into the new seasonal boxes so I wont receive my first box until August.

After some consideration I have chosen to receive the seasonal boxes and picked the quarterly payment plan.
Unfortunately I am sure if I will continue with Loosebutton but let's see what happens after two boxes.

The Luxe box will now be the most expensive box of the four companies (topbox, Glossybox, and Glymm box).

So in the end we will be paying more for less.
Better be a damn good box.

What did you choose?

2 comments:

  1. I tried to upgrade but I can't because my cancelled my sub and my last box will be in june :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not heard of this company Loosebutton before. I would imagine that it is pretty tough getting out monthly boxes unless you have a big workforce to help.

    ReplyDelete