Sunday 27 May 2012

Free Stuff In the Mail

More exciting stuff in the mail.
I have told my husband to install a large mailbox, maybe I might receive more free stuff.

1. I have joined John Frieda Membership Club.  This is the second item I have received from them.
The first one I received was shampoo, conditioner, and styling gel samples.
I cant remember when I signed up and I was not expecting much when I did.
I assumed I would received only coupons and newsletters.



2. I think I ordered my free sample on Celestial's website months ago.
They always tell you will receive your sample in 4 to 8 weeks, so you either forget about it or just assume you will not receive one.
I am a huge tea lover so this is a great sample to receive.


3. Received this from the Cadbury's Facebook page - Joy Dept.
It was a flash give away.  This was my third attempt because I keep on miss it.
Third time is a charm...
I was hoping for the coconut flavoured one.
I am not a fan of peanut butter so I know my daughter will love this one.
It was a "joy" to receive this in the mail.




1 comment:

  1. Debbie White Beattie22 October 2017 at 04:10

    Don't you just love it when you get free stuff in the mail but lately I haven't been able to get free stuff or win anything and I'm really getting discouraged

    ReplyDelete