Saturday 8 October 2011

Shopping

This evening it seems we went everywhere in a short period of time.
At first we were going to Vaughan Mills because I wanted to checkout Lululemon.
It was impossible to get on the highway so stopped at Harvey's instead.
I think they make one good burgers (as well as Five Guys).
Then to Costco
Then to Michael's, then to Chapters.
Here I have purchased my daughter's birthday gifts.
She is going to be excited.
I was thinking maybe to invite a few of her classmates over for her birthday.
I know there will be at least two girls but I wonder if there will be more...
This will be her first birthday party with kids.
I have always done it with my girlfriends and family.  Maybe this time it will be different.
I will just have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment