Tuesday 30 August 2011

Finally!

After months and weeks of research, I have planned our family vacation.
We wanted to do something before my little girl first day of school.
It is like one last celebration that she is all grown up and heading off to school.
It will be sad to say good bye to all her teachers and friends at the Day Care but I know she will make more at her new school.
In a way, I don't want her to start school.  It means she is growing up too fast.
It just feels like yesterday she just came into our lives.
School = a lot of learning and growing up.
All I want to do is shelter her and keep all her to myself.
I am not sure if I will cry  but I will feel both sad and excited.
I bought her a Hello Kitty lunch bag, Bento boxes, and tons of drinking boxes.
I know she will be OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment