Thursday, 16 April 2015

Arm & Hammer Truly Radiant Manual Toothbrush ~ #Review

I have been using an electric toothbrush for years. It was recommended to be by my dentist over 10 years ago and I have using them since. The only thing I hate is bringing it with me around if I am travelling or like to keep one in my desk at the office. I like to use Arm and Hammer new manual toothbrushes, it is the only manual brushes on the market with a rotating head so you can get an extra deep clean without the bulk of an electronic brush. This A&M toothbrush cleans much better than my regular manual toothbrush at my desk. After using this after a few days and I think my daughter would also want one too.

Arm & Hammer Truly Radiant Manual Toothbrush

12 comments:

  1. This sounds like a really awesome toothbrush!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never used electric toothbrush before. Always on the lookout for good manual toothbrushes, this one sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great toothbrush! I'll check it out, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must look for the toothbrush the next time I am out. Sounds like a great brush.

    Florence C

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never heard of this kind of toothbrush. It certainly sounds interesting especially, as you mentioned, when travelling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am due for a new tooth brush. I'll give this one a try.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds like one handy gizmo! Perfect cross between manual and electric.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wasn't aware of this kind of toothbrush. I'd like to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The toothbrush is so important in obtaining proper mouth care. I like the design of this one
    (Debbie W)

    ReplyDelete
  10. A manual toothbrush with a rotating head wound do a great job of cleaning teeth.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This sounds like a great toothbrush! I haven't used a manual one in years though.

    ReplyDelete