Advent Calendars count down the number of days until Christmas. It usually starts on December 1st. Years ago, I recall there were only toys and chocolate Advent Calendars and now it has expanded to beauty products. This year I was lucky to receive L'Occitane awesome Advent Calendar. This is their second year releasing their Advent calendar. Each day contains a product which is slightly different than last year.
There are 24 products and it has a price tag of $59 but it is worth $117. This is a great item to have if you never had tried L'Occitane products.
Here is what it contains:
- Aromachologie Relaxing Shower Gel 35ml
- Aromachologie Repairing Shampoo 35ml
- Shea Butter Body Lotion 30ml
- Shea Ultra Rich Face Cream 10ml
- Almond Delicious Hand Cream 10ml
- Peony Hand Cream 10ml
- Shea Butter Shower Gel 30ml
- Cherry Blossom Shimmering Lotion 35ml
- Verbena Shower Gel 30ml
- Rose et Reines Hand Cream 10ml
- Almond Shower Oil 35ml
- The Vert & Bigarade Shower Gel 30ml
- Verbena Fresh Toilette
- Jasmin & Bergamote Shower Gel 30ml
- Cherry Blossom Shower Gel 35ml
- Shea Butter Hand Cream 10ml
- Verbena Leaf Soap 25gr
- Cherry Blossom Mini EDT 7.5ml
- Verbena Hand Cream 10ml
- Immortelle Essential Water 30ml
- Shea Butter Cleansing Water 30ml
- Almond Delicious Soap 50g
- Almond Milk Concentrate 20ml
- Shea Butter Foot Cream 10ml
This box is amazing and I think you will need to purchase two if you are planning to give one away because it is most likely you will keep one for yourself. It is available in stores only.
*Disclosure - The product in this review was provided to me free of cost for the purpose of conducting this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and are not influenced by monetary compensation.