Kiehl's Iris Extract Activating Treatment Essence is like a toner but instead of putting it a cotton pad I pour a few drops on the palm of my hands and pat it around my face. The bottle only has a small hole to give you a better control how much to pour onto my hands. Just be careful when tipping the bottle. You don't want to waste it. I would pour about 3-4 drops. I love the scent but don't even notice it when I apply it on my face. It absorbs pretty quickly.
I love how my skin feels after I apply it - soft and smooth. It leaves a tacky feeling on my skin which I don't mind when I wear this at night. So you can guess I don't use this product in the mornings. Then I would follow with my usual routine with serum, eye cream, and facial moisturizer. I also like to pair it up with a sleeping mask when I use it a few times a week. It is great for all skin types and it is also paraben free.
Kiehl's Iris Extract Activating Treatment Essence is listed as the 13th ingredient of 20 that is listed on the bottle.
- Unique, velvety liquid concentrate delivers anti-aging and hydrating ingredients to skin’s surface layers
- With Iris Florentina Root Extract, known for its deeply nourishing and anti-aging benefits to skin
- With Lipo Hydroxy Acid (LHA) to activate skin’s natural exfoliation process and Sodium Hyaluronate to replenish skin and smooth fine lines
- Visibly improves the appearance of fine lines, dullness, and rough texture over time
- Your essential “first step” anti-aging treatment to maintain skin’s youthful texture, reduce fine lines, and activate radiance
*Disclosure - The product in this review was provided to me free of cost for the purpose of conducting this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and are not influenced by monetary compensation.